Once you set up website for business, you expect good website trafficking and as a result good number of customers. Why do you need to analyze your website? Just creating a website would not suffice. There are many points that need to be put in a proper fashion in order to yield that website traffic that you are looking for. Because an unorganized website will not be something that anyone can understand and hence would not want to refer to it. You may also visit intdmf.com for more knowhow and information.
How to analyze your website?
There are few basic points that help you to analyze. These are just the basics to help build the website in a much better way. Further, the website intdmf.com will be able to help you to analyze your website statistics.
- Content: For a successful website, right content that is up to date is a must. It should clearly explain about your product, what and how does it do and more about your services.It should also give all the information about your products, its benefits, usage etc. as it reflects your business and you as a whole. It should be short and crisp with right information starting from the headings that is targeted at the user. Language, format and spacing of paras should be apt.The content should be able to brand you which are to make sure that you appear as the only solution for the requirement.
- Usage: The website should be easy to access and use. For example, if someone is trying to find a particular thing will it be easy to find it themselves or should that need a guidance? Apart from this, if your website is made for sales, then the steps of placing the order should be as easy as following steps 123. There should be a navigation bar consistently available on the top to help find things easily and if required they should be able to go home easily too!
- Look and Feel: The appearance of the website is the first thing that attracts people. It also reflects you and your business and hence it should be very apt. So, fonts, styling, images, colours and design- all these play a vital role. Make sure not to make it a mess or do not put up too much of things. It has to be something that you can ask people to refer and should make you proud!
- Technically fast: You want to make sure that your website downloads quickly. Do not include images or other things that take time to download. Also check its performance in all the different browsers.
- Contact information: Make sure you have updated all the contact information like phone numbers, address, email ids etc on your website. Use it to connect with your clients by updating the pictures of you and your employees and how they help in your business.
- You can also analyze your website with the number of visitors you have. You can optimize this with using the appropriate SEO. Refer people to your website, talk about it always, update on social media networks etc.