Authorised Motorola service centres offer the best in terms of complaint handling, prompt attention and high technical expertise.
You’ve experienced this before: a brand or retailer is more than happy to extend all sorts of assistance while you’re buying their product. Then you start using the product and realise that something is amiss: some part of it malfunctioned and now, it just refuses to work properly! So, you take it back to the store for a check – and the store/brand refuses to help or hems and haws about providing any assistance. Even worse, they tell you it’s your fault that the product is not working!
It happens often enough that many brands fail spectacularly on customer care. The post-sales phase is often the worst, where you, the customer, must battle through several levels of management to get your problem addressed. You are especially wary of dealing with brands that sell expensive items like mobile phones, home appliances, personal electronics, etc. Any manufacturing defect in these items results in you lodging a complaint –in most cases, with the brand shirking all responsibility.
If your mobile phone is within warranty and has developed a snag, then you are within your legal rights to get the mobile serviced. In our experience, only a few leading brands like Motorola are providing exceptional post-sales service.
The authorised Motorola service centre will attend to all complaints and queries promptly. Do keep your purchase bill for your Motorola phone handy when you approach the service centre for help
- Whether it is a software issue or a hardware one, your concerns are addressed at once. It could be something as basic as downloading a new software pack to get new updates for Android, or an issue of the battery draining within just a few hours of charging
- All authorised service centres, are manned by trained and certified expert staff. No problem is too big for the experienced engineers waiting to assist you
- You are not kept waiting endlessly while your phone is being checked or serviced. If the service or repairs are expected to take more than a day, you are informed about the delivery times for the same
- Once the phone is looked at and fixed, you are asked to come to the service centre to check it yourself. After you are satisfied with the service, you can take your phone back with you
- If there are problems even after this stage, then your phone is reviewed again.
We strongly recommend approaching an authorised Motorola service centre to get the best service and highest level of expertise in handling your complaint. After all, your phone will only work well if it is serviced by the right people!